- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Serra is back in the Title Cotender picture
Marr “The Terror” Serra recently beat UFC veteran Frank Trigg via KO at UFC 109 and Serra feels he has defeated the best of the best and is ready to get back on the top of the Welterweight division where currently Georges St-Pierre sits. Serra is most known for defeating the current champ back in 2007 and now he feels hes ready to take another shot at GSP.
“I’ve fought some tough guys,” he said. “It’s just an honor to be able to say, ‘Look at my resume. Whether they’re wins or losses, look at these guys. They were tough.’”
“But now all the sudden, I’m winning KO of the Night and I’m back in the mix,” he said.
Serra two most recent losses have come from Matt Hughes and GSP and he does not feel ashamed to losing to either one of those opponents as Hughes is consider the greatest Welterweight in the history of MMA and GSP is the best Welterweight curretnly in MMA. Serra is hoping to return to the octagon either late summer or early winter but, currently he is busy opening new gyms.