- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Serra is back in the Title Cotender picture
Marr “The Terror” Serra recently beat UFC veteran Frank Trigg via KO at UFC 109 and Serra feels he has defeated the best of the best and is ready to get back on the top of the Welterweight division where currently Georges St-Pierre sits. Serra is most known for defeating the current champ back in 2007 and now he feels hes ready to take another shot at GSP.
“I’ve fought some tough guys,” he said. “It’s just an honor to be able to say, ‘Look at my resume. Whether they’re wins or losses, look at these guys. They were tough.’”
“But now all the sudden, I’m winning KO of the Night and I’m back in the mix,” he said.
Serra two most recent losses have come from Matt Hughes and GSP and he does not feel ashamed to losing to either one of those opponents as Hughes is consider the greatest Welterweight in the history of MMA and GSP is the best Welterweight curretnly in MMA. Serra is hoping to return to the octagon either late summer or early winter but, currently he is busy opening new gyms.