- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results: Alcantara Splits Moreira
- Dana White Says John Lineker & Kelvin Gastelum Will Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Sean Sherk defeats Evan Dunham via a controversial Split Decision
Former UFC Lightweight Champion Sean Sherk managed to defeat the young prospect Evan Dunham via a (controversial) Split Decision, in what could easily be as UFC 119 Fight of the Night. Sherk dominated Dunham in the First Round, managing to deliver a punishing ground and pound from the top. Sherk also managed to cut Dunham above his left eye,, but the previously unbeaten prospect managed to survive.
Second and the Third rounds were a little bit different story, as Evan Dunham fired submission attempts and effective striking combinations, forcing Sean Sherk to close the gap and look for a takedown. The Muscle Shark survived in an impressive fashion, answering with striking combos of his own.
In the end, it was a 29-28, 28-29, 29-28 Split Decision for Sean Sherk, who improves his MMA record to 34-4-1. Evan Dunham is now 11-1 in his MMA career, with sights on bouncing back stronger than ever.