- Michael Bisping Says C.B. Dollaway Will Crumble In Canada
- UFC Rankings Update: Holloway Stuck Behind Swanson, “Rocky” Takes #1
- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Sean Sherk defeats Evan Dunham via a controversial Split Decision
Former UFC Lightweight Champion Sean Sherk managed to defeat the young prospect Evan Dunham via a (controversial) Split Decision, in what could easily be as UFC 119 Fight of the Night. Sherk dominated Dunham in the First Round, managing to deliver a punishing ground and pound from the top. Sherk also managed to cut Dunham above his left eye,, but the previously unbeaten prospect managed to survive.
Second and the Third rounds were a little bit different story, as Evan Dunham fired submission attempts and effective striking combinations, forcing Sean Sherk to close the gap and look for a takedown. The Muscle Shark survived in an impressive fashion, answering with striking combos of his own.
In the end, it was a 29-28, 28-29, 29-28 Split Decision for Sean Sherk, who improves his MMA record to 34-4-1. Evan Dunham is now 11-1 in his MMA career, with sights on bouncing back stronger than ever.