- Myles Jury Calls UFC 182 Bout Against Donald Cerrone ‘Just Another Fight’
- UFC 183 Rewind: Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin And Nick Diaz vs. BJ Penn
- Does Beating Daniel Cormier Make Jon Jones The Greatest Of All Time?
- Happy Holidays From LowKick MMA & The UFC!
- Merry Christmas Zuffa! Vera & Garza File Class Action Suit
- Have Wrestlers Taken Over MMA For Good?
- Donald Cerrone On Anthony Pettis: The Son Of A B—- Beat Me
Rogerio Nogueira: "My brother will be back"
Despite his brother’s heavy loss to up and coming heavyweight Cain Valasquez, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira promises we’ll see back Nog return soon.
“He was training a lot to this fight. I’ve seen him training and he’s great on Wrestling, ground… Everybody always expect a good fight from him. We believe a lot in him and we’re sure he’ll be back with great fights. It won’t change anything. You can expect a stronger Rodrigo.”
Despite usually acting as a corner man for his brothers fights, while his brother does the same for him, Little Nog was unable to be there to see his brothers loss due to being unable to obtain an Australian passport.
Little Nog will have his second fight at UFC 114 on May 29th against former LHW champ Forrest Griffin