- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
Rogerio Nogueira: "My brother will be back"
Despite his brother’s heavy loss to up and coming heavyweight Cain Valasquez, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira promises we’ll see back Nog return soon.
“He was training a lot to this fight. I’ve seen him training and he’s great on Wrestling, ground… Everybody always expect a good fight from him. We believe a lot in him and we’re sure he’ll be back with great fights. It won’t change anything. You can expect a stronger Rodrigo.”
Despite usually acting as a corner man for his brothers fights, while his brother does the same for him, Little Nog was unable to be there to see his brothers loss due to being unable to obtain an Australian passport.
Little Nog will have his second fight at UFC 114 on May 29th against former LHW champ Forrest Griffin