- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Rogerio Nogueira: "My brother will be back"
Despite his brother’s heavy loss to up and coming heavyweight Cain Valasquez, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira promises we’ll see back Nog return soon.
“He was training a lot to this fight. I’ve seen him training and he’s great on Wrestling, ground… Everybody always expect a good fight from him. We believe a lot in him and we’re sure he’ll be back with great fights. It won’t change anything. You can expect a stronger Rodrigo.”
Despite usually acting as a corner man for his brothers fights, while his brother does the same for him, Little Nog was unable to be there to see his brothers loss due to being unable to obtain an Australian passport.
Little Nog will have his second fight at UFC 114 on May 29th against former LHW champ Forrest Griffin