- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
Rogerio Nogueira: "My brother will be back"
Despite his brother’s heavy loss to up and coming heavyweight Cain Valasquez, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira promises we’ll see back Nog return soon.
“He was training a lot to this fight. I’ve seen him training and he’s great on Wrestling, ground… Everybody always expect a good fight from him. We believe a lot in him and we’re sure he’ll be back with great fights. It won’t change anything. You can expect a stronger Rodrigo.”
Despite usually acting as a corner man for his brothers fights, while his brother does the same for him, Little Nog was unable to be there to see his brothers loss due to being unable to obtain an Australian passport.
Little Nog will have his second fight at UFC 114 on May 29th against former LHW champ Forrest Griffin