- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
Rogerio Nogueira: "My brother will be back"
Despite his brother’s heavy loss to up and coming heavyweight Cain Valasquez, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira promises we’ll see back Nog return soon.
“He was training a lot to this fight. I’ve seen him training and he’s great on Wrestling, ground… Everybody always expect a good fight from him. We believe a lot in him and we’re sure he’ll be back with great fights. It won’t change anything. You can expect a stronger Rodrigo.”
Despite usually acting as a corner man for his brothers fights, while his brother does the same for him, Little Nog was unable to be there to see his brothers loss due to being unable to obtain an Australian passport.
Little Nog will have his second fight at UFC 114 on May 29th against former LHW champ Forrest Griffin