- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Rick Story brings The Horror on Thiago Alves with a Unanimous Decision Victory
UFC Welterweight contender Rick “The Horror” Story scored his sixth consecutive victory inside the Octagon, this time defeating the former UFC Welterweight title challenger Thiago “The Pitbull” Alves via a Unanimous Decision.
Story was better than Alves in wrestling, but the biggest surprise was when “The Horror” went toe to toe with the Brazilian in striking. Story managed to land some good strikes, as Thiago Alves started to realize he has very little to offer against the Team Brave Legion product.
In the end, Story’s aggressive approach won him the fight, with 29-28 on all scorecards. Rick Story is now surely one of the top contenders for a shot at the UFC Welterweight title, with Diego Sanchez (if defeats Matt Hughes at UFC 135) as a potential opponent, in what would be “The Nightmare” vs. “The Horror” match-up.