- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Video & Results
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Fan Q&A Live Stream
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Rick Story brings The Horror on Thiago Alves with a Unanimous Decision Victory
UFC Welterweight contender Rick “The Horror” Story scored his sixth consecutive victory inside the Octagon, this time defeating the former UFC Welterweight title challenger Thiago “The Pitbull” Alves via a Unanimous Decision.
Story was better than Alves in wrestling, but the biggest surprise was when “The Horror” went toe to toe with the Brazilian in striking. Story managed to land some good strikes, as Thiago Alves started to realize he has very little to offer against the Team Brave Legion product.
In the end, Story’s aggressive approach won him the fight, with 29-28 on all scorecards. Rick Story is now surely one of the top contenders for a shot at the UFC Welterweight title, with Diego Sanchez (if defeats Matt Hughes at UFC 135) as a potential opponent, in what would be “The Nightmare” vs. “The Horror” match-up.