- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Rick Story brings The Horror on Thiago Alves with a Unanimous Decision Victory
UFC Welterweight contender Rick “The Horror” Story scored his sixth consecutive victory inside the Octagon, this time defeating the former UFC Welterweight title challenger Thiago “The Pitbull” Alves via a Unanimous Decision.
Story was better than Alves in wrestling, but the biggest surprise was when “The Horror” went toe to toe with the Brazilian in striking. Story managed to land some good strikes, as Thiago Alves started to realize he has very little to offer against the Team Brave Legion product.
In the end, Story’s aggressive approach won him the fight, with 29-28 on all scorecards. Rick Story is now surely one of the top contenders for a shot at the UFC Welterweight title, with Diego Sanchez (if defeats Matt Hughes at UFC 135) as a potential opponent, in what would be “The Nightmare” vs. “The Horror” match-up.