- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
Ricardo "The Brazilian Tiger" Arona in talks with the UFC
According to the reports, former Pride fighter Ricardo “The Brazilian Tiger” Arona , who holds a notable victories over Dan Henderson, Wanderlei Silva and Alistair Overeem, is heading to the UFC. Thirty-year-old Light Heavyweight, who currently holds the record of 14-5 revealed the negotiations in his latest interview:
I can’t talk about this project right now, but there’s a connection between me and the UFC now, something concrete that I didn’t have before. My return will be in the end of the year and will be in the UFC” “I’ll be worried about my performance, my knee and my body. I wanna do my best in every fight. I’m used to big competition like the UFC, I wanna be ready.
If Ricardo Arona (who was considered before as one of the best Light Heavyweights in the World) arrives in the UFC the Brazilian will add more depth to an already stacked Light Heavyweight division. A possible bout against Minotoro Nogueira could be a huge test for both fighters who want to make their mark in the UFC.