- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
Ricardo "The Brazilian Tiger" Arona in talks with the UFC
According to the reports, former Pride fighter Ricardo “The Brazilian Tiger” Arona , who holds a notable victories over Dan Henderson, Wanderlei Silva and Alistair Overeem, is heading to the UFC. Thirty-year-old Light Heavyweight, who currently holds the record of 14-5 revealed the negotiations in his latest interview:
I can’t talk about this project right now, but there’s a connection between me and the UFC now, something concrete that I didn’t have before. My return will be in the end of the year and will be in the UFC” “I’ll be worried about my performance, my knee and my body. I wanna do my best in every fight. I’m used to big competition like the UFC, I wanna be ready.
If Ricardo Arona (who was considered before as one of the best Light Heavyweights in the World) arrives in the UFC the Brazilian will add more depth to an already stacked Light Heavyweight division. A possible bout against Minotoro Nogueira could be a huge test for both fighters who want to make their mark in the UFC.