- Joe Lauzon Reportedly Out Of UFC 180 Bout Against Diego Sanchez
- Paulo Thiago Released By UFC Following Three Straight Losses
- Mark Hunt Needs To Cut 37 Pounds For UFC 180
- Jose Aldo Still Feels Devalued By The UFC, Wants More Money
- Poll: Who Wins The UFC 180 Main Event?
- Conor McGregor To Chad Mendes: I’ll Rest My B**** On Your Forehead
Ricardo "The Brazilian Tiger" Arona in talks with the UFC
According to the reports, former Pride fighter Ricardo “The Brazilian Tiger” Arona , who holds a notable victories over Dan Henderson, Wanderlei Silva and Alistair Overeem, is heading to the UFC. Thirty-year-old Light Heavyweight, who currently holds the record of 14-5 revealed the negotiations in his latest interview:
I can’t talk about this project right now, but there’s a connection between me and the UFC now, something concrete that I didn’t have before. My return will be in the end of the year and will be in the UFC” “I’ll be worried about my performance, my knee and my body. I wanna do my best in every fight. I’m used to big competition like the UFC, I wanna be ready.
If Ricardo Arona (who was considered before as one of the best Light Heavyweights in the World) arrives in the UFC the Brazilian will add more depth to an already stacked Light Heavyweight division. A possible bout against Minotoro Nogueira could be a huge test for both fighters who want to make their mark in the UFC.