- Diego Sanchez And Norman Parke Heating Things Up
- Rin Nakai: Tate Is Beautiful And Sexy
- Should Conor McGregor Get Title Shot With Win Over “Diamond”?
- Fedor Emelianenko Has No Regrets
- Frank Mir: I Really Don’t Know If I’ll Return
- UFC Rankings Update: Andrei Arlovski Storms Into Top 10
- Tate Looking For Rematch With Zingano With Win Over Nakai
- Alistair Overeem Welcomes All Comers For Next Opponent
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Wants Title, Picks Cerrone Over Alvarez
- UFN 51 Main Card Recap: Arlovski Avenges Loss To “Bigfoot”
Ricardo "The Brazilian Tiger" Arona in talks with the UFC
According to the reports, former Pride fighter Ricardo “The Brazilian Tiger” Arona , who holds a notable victories over Dan Henderson, Wanderlei Silva and Alistair Overeem, is heading to the UFC. Thirty-year-old Light Heavyweight, who currently holds the record of 14-5 revealed the negotiations in his latest interview:
I can’t talk about this project right now, but there’s a connection between me and the UFC now, something concrete that I didn’t have before. My return will be in the end of the year and will be in the UFC” “I’ll be worried about my performance, my knee and my body. I wanna do my best in every fight. I’m used to big competition like the UFC, I wanna be ready.
If Ricardo Arona (who was considered before as one of the best Light Heavyweights in the World) arrives in the UFC the Brazilian will add more depth to an already stacked Light Heavyweight division. A possible bout against Minotoro Nogueira could be a huge test for both fighters who want to make their mark in the UFC.