- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Return to the Gulf: UFC 128 to take place in Abu Dhabi on March 19th
According to report on MMA Weekly, Ultimate Fighting Championship will present its second Abu Dhabi event on March 19th, with a Rua-Evans headlined UFC 128 fight card:
“The UFC has planned its next trip to the Middle East and it will be UFC 128 on March 19 in Abu Dhabi. Multiple sources confirmed the booking to MMAWeekly.com on Wednesday.
While no fights have been confirmed for the card, sources indicated to MMAWeekly.com that the fight being considered for the main event is Mauricio “Shogun” Rua defending his light heavyweight title against Rashad Evans.”
If true, the event will take place 11 months after UFC 112, which took place on April 17th this year. This will also mean that Rashad Evans and Shogun Rua will fight after a 10-months absence, having their last bouts at UFC 113 and UFC 114 events in May this year. It will be also interesting to see if UFC add another title fight to this Abu Dhabi fight card, as Anderson Silva and BJ Penn defended their belts in promotion’s last trip to the UAE.