- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Rashad Evans vs. Anderson Silva was "205 Plan B" for UFC 112
Anderson Silva confirmed in his interview to Sherdog.com that he would fight Sugar Rashad Evans, if the UFC decided to schedule him in a Light Heavyweight bout at UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi. Silva discussed Belfort’s possible replacement prior to the UFC official announcement that he will defend his Middleweight Belt against Demian Maia:
“I may fight at Light Heavyweight in Abu Dhabi, probably against Rashad Evans. Nothing is sure yet, and the boss will probably take some time to release that, so please don’t write anything about that.”
Rashad Evans was originally set to fight his foe Quinton Rampage Jackson at UFC 114, which probably made the UFC to consider him as a “plan B” replacement for Anderson Silva. Belfort’s final replacement, Demian Maia, has a 12-1 record in Mixed Martial Arts and is a multi-time ADCC and BJJ Mundial Champion. In his last fight Maia defeated Dan Miller via Unanimous Decision at UFC 109: Relentless.