- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Rashad Evans vs. Anderson Silva was "205 Plan B" for UFC 112
Anderson Silva confirmed in his interview to Sherdog.com that he would fight Sugar Rashad Evans, if the UFC decided to schedule him in a Light Heavyweight bout at UFC 112 in Abu Dhabi. Silva discussed Belfort’s possible replacement prior to the UFC official announcement that he will defend his Middleweight Belt against Demian Maia:
“I may fight at Light Heavyweight in Abu Dhabi, probably against Rashad Evans. Nothing is sure yet, and the boss will probably take some time to release that, so please don’t write anything about that.”
Rashad Evans was originally set to fight his foe Quinton Rampage Jackson at UFC 114, which probably made the UFC to consider him as a “plan B” replacement for Anderson Silva. Belfort’s final replacement, Demian Maia, has a 12-1 record in Mixed Martial Arts and is a multi-time ADCC and BJJ Mundial Champion. In his last fight Maia defeated Dan Miller via Unanimous Decision at UFC 109: Relentless.