- Rafael dos Anjos: I Think Nurmagomedov Has A Tough Task
- Anderson Silva Still Denies Steroid Use, Do You Believe Him?
- Michael Bisping Says C.B. Dollaway Will Crumble In Canada
- UFC Rankings Update: Holloway Stuck Behind Swanson, Rockhold Takes #1
- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
Rashad Evans says he will rematch Jon Jones in the future
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion, Rashad Evans, looked back at his performance against Jon Jones in the main event of UFC 145 in Atlanta, Georgia. Evans spoke about his mistakes during the fight, revealing that he hurt his leg in Round 2. When answering on a question about his animosity towards Jones, Evans admitted it’s still there, claiming that he knows there will be a rematch in the future.