- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
Rashad Evans: Jon Jones is going to need a therapist
“Suga” Rashad Evans is currently in the UK for UFC 138. WHOATV caught up with the former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion in the days before the Chris Leben versus Mark Munoz fight card and spoke to Evans on a variety of topics, one of which, of course, was current Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones.
Evans pulled no punches when talking about Jones, “What happened between us, it’s all gonna play out, so it’s not so much about, it’s about like stealing your moment, that’s something a child would say, like I bust into the cage and security had to stop me and then I jumped on the mic and grabbed it from Joe Rogan. The UFC told me to go in there, idiot. What are you talking about I stole your moment? Don’t get mad at me, get mad at Dana White.” – for more visit WHOATV.net
Further Reading: UFC 137 Aftermath: Which UFC grudge match excites you the most?