- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
Rashad Evans: Jon Jones is going to need a therapist
“Suga” Rashad Evans is currently in the UK for UFC 138. WHOATV caught up with the former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion in the days before the Chris Leben versus Mark Munoz fight card and spoke to Evans on a variety of topics, one of which, of course, was current Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones.
Evans pulled no punches when talking about Jones, “What happened between us, it’s all gonna play out, so it’s not so much about, it’s about like stealing your moment, that’s something a child would say, like I bust into the cage and security had to stop me and then I jumped on the mic and grabbed it from Joe Rogan. The UFC told me to go in there, idiot. What are you talking about I stole your moment? Don’t get mad at me, get mad at Dana White.” – for more visit WHOATV.net
Further Reading: UFC 137 Aftermath: Which UFC grudge match excites you the most?