- Anthony Johnson: I Worked My Ass Off To Get Where I Am
- Henderson vs. Boetsch Headlines UFC Fight Night 68 With Bader Off Card
- Malki Kawa Says We May Have Seen The Last Of Jon Jones
- TJ Dillashaw: The UFC Did The Right Thing With Jon Jones
- Thomas Almeida vs. Brad Pickett On For UFC 189 In July
- Daniel Cormier Defends His Record: I Only Lost To The Champion
- Conor McGregor Adds Monster Energy To Growing ‘McGregor Inc.’
- Dana White On UFC Injuries: We’re Going To Start Fixing This
- Melvin Guillard Signs Multi-Fight Deal With Bellator
- Quote: Title Shot For Luke Rockhold Makes Sense, Not Guaranteed
Rashad Evans: Jon Jones is going to need a therapist
“Suga” Rashad Evans is currently in the UK for UFC 138. WHOATV caught up with the former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion in the days before the Chris Leben versus Mark Munoz fight card and spoke to Evans on a variety of topics, one of which, of course, was current Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones.
Evans pulled no punches when talking about Jones, “What happened between us, it’s all gonna play out, so it’s not so much about, it’s about like stealing your moment, that’s something a child would say, like I bust into the cage and security had to stop me and then I jumped on the mic and grabbed it from Joe Rogan. The UFC told me to go in there, idiot. What are you talking about I stole your moment? Don’t get mad at me, get mad at Dana White.” – for more visit WHOATV.net
Further Reading: UFC 137 Aftermath: Which UFC grudge match excites you the most?