- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
Rashad Evans: I don't know if me and Jon Jones could ever "Squash the Beef"
Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion “Suga” Rashad Evans participated in pre-UFC 135 Q&A session, discussing a wide array of topics related to his Mixed Martia Arts career. Evans spoke about his training at Imperial Athletiics, and some of the best talent the team has to offer. But in the end, the talk went down to the reigning Champion Jon “Bones” Jones and (now) the upcoming bout between the two. Evans stated he’s not sure whether him and Jon Jones could be on good terms ever again, giving just a bit of what is expected during a pre-fight build-up between the two.