- Dominick Cruz Out Indefinitely After Suffering ACL Injury
- UFC Fight Night 58 Medical Suspensions: Dollaway Gets 180 Days For Possible Broken Rib
- Jon Jones Plans On Trying To Wrestle Daniel Cormier
- What Does 2015 Hold For The UFC Welterweight Division?
- Vitor Belfort Looking Slimmed Down In Recent Photo
- Rampage Releases Statement Citing Multiple Contract Breaches By Bellator
Rashad Evans: I don't know if me and Jon Jones could ever "Squash the Beef"
Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion “Suga” Rashad Evans participated in pre-UFC 135 Q&A session, discussing a wide array of topics related to his Mixed Martia Arts career. Evans spoke about his training at Imperial Athletiics, and some of the best talent the team has to offer. But in the end, the talk went down to the reigning Champion Jon “Bones” Jones and (now) the upcoming bout between the two. Evans stated he’s not sure whether him and Jon Jones could be on good terms ever again, giving just a bit of what is expected during a pre-fight build-up between the two.