- WSOF 19 Gaethje vs. Palomino Results: Hamill Out With Illness
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Rashad Evans: I don't know if me and Jon Jones could ever "Squash the Beef"
Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion “Suga” Rashad Evans participated in pre-UFC 135 Q&A session, discussing a wide array of topics related to his Mixed Martia Arts career. Evans spoke about his training at Imperial Athletiics, and some of the best talent the team has to offer. But in the end, the talk went down to the reigning Champion Jon “Bones” Jones and (now) the upcoming bout between the two. Evans stated he’s not sure whether him and Jon Jones could be on good terms ever again, giving just a bit of what is expected during a pre-fight build-up between the two.