- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Rampage signs for the UFC 114 bout against Rashad Evans
Following a short retirement from fighting over an acting career, Quinton Jackson is finally coming back to the UFC. According to the reports, Rampage Jackson has officially signed to fight his Ultimate Fighter 10 arch nemesis Rashad Evans at the UFC 114 main event.
With phrases like ‘Stanky Leg’ were thrown around it seemed the two may not be able to fight as Jackson had gone into retirement. Recently though MMA fans were happy to hear that he was back in training and gunning for Rashad in his return fight.
UFC 114 will take place on May the 29th at the Mandalay Bay Events Centre in Las Vegas, Nevada. The co-main event of the evening will be an already confirmed bout between Forrest Griffin and Rogerio Nogueira.