- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Rampage signs for the UFC 114 bout against Rashad Evans
Following a short retirement from fighting over an acting career, Quinton Jackson is finally coming back to the UFC. According to the reports, Rampage Jackson has officially signed to fight his Ultimate Fighter 10 arch nemesis Rashad Evans at the UFC 114 main event.
With phrases like ‘Stanky Leg’ were thrown around it seemed the two may not be able to fight as Jackson had gone into retirement. Recently though MMA fans were happy to hear that he was back in training and gunning for Rashad in his return fight.
UFC 114 will take place on May the 29th at the Mandalay Bay Events Centre in Las Vegas, Nevada. The co-main event of the evening will be an already confirmed bout between Forrest Griffin and Rogerio Nogueira.