- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Rampage signs for the UFC 114 bout against Rashad Evans
Following a short retirement from fighting over an acting career, Quinton Jackson is finally coming back to the UFC. According to the reports, Rampage Jackson has officially signed to fight his Ultimate Fighter 10 arch nemesis Rashad Evans at the UFC 114 main event.
With phrases like ‘Stanky Leg’ were thrown around it seemed the two may not be able to fight as Jackson had gone into retirement. Recently though MMA fans were happy to hear that he was back in training and gunning for Rashad in his return fight.
UFC 114 will take place on May the 29th at the Mandalay Bay Events Centre in Las Vegas, Nevada. The co-main event of the evening will be an already confirmed bout between Forrest Griffin and Rogerio Nogueira.