- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
- UFC 183 Video Roundup, Start Times & TV Schedule
- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
Rampage Jackson: I believed I could beat Bader despite getting injured
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson discussed his disappointing loss to Ryan Bader, and the unsuccessful training camp leading up to the fight. Rampage admitted he somewhat underestimated Ryan Bader in thinking that the knee injury suffered in training wouldn’t prevent from him to get the “W”. Despite being on a two-fight losing streak, Jackson declaed he has no intention to retire anytime soon.