- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
Rampage Jackson: I believed I could beat Bader despite getting injured
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson discussed his disappointing loss to Ryan Bader, and the unsuccessful training camp leading up to the fight. Rampage admitted he somewhat underestimated Ryan Bader in thinking that the knee injury suffered in training wouldn’t prevent from him to get the “W”. Despite being on a two-fight losing streak, Jackson declaed he has no intention to retire anytime soon.