- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Quinton Jackson disappointed in loss to Jon Jones, says sometimes "Rampage" doesn’t show up
Top Light Heavyweight contender Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, who was defeated by division Champion Jon “Bones” Jones at UFC 135, discusses the match-up, as well as his fighting future. Jackson expresses disappointment with Saturday’s loss, but says whoever he fights next is going to be “in for it.”