- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Quinton Jackson disappointed in loss to Jon Jones, says sometimes "Rampage" doesn’t show up
Top Light Heavyweight contender Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, who was defeated by division Champion Jon “Bones” Jones at UFC 135, discusses the match-up, as well as his fighting future. Jackson expresses disappointment with Saturday’s loss, but says whoever he fights next is going to be “in for it.”