- Will Ronda Rousey vs. Cris “Cyborg” Justino Ever Happen?
- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Quinton Jackson disappointed in loss to Jon Jones, says sometimes "Rampage" doesn’t show up
Top Light Heavyweight contender Quinton “Rampage” Jackson, who was defeated by division Champion Jon “Bones” Jones at UFC 135, discusses the match-up, as well as his fighting future. Jackson expresses disappointment with Saturday’s loss, but says whoever he fights next is going to be “in for it.”