- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
QuickQuote: GSP 'Koscheck has definitely gotten into my head'
When on a conference call this week GSP was asked if all the things Koscheck has been saying had any affect on him, and he said the following:
“He’s definitely gotten into my head, which is a good thing for me, If you look at all the guys that i’ve fought in the past that have been very arrogant with me, i did very well”
” so it will give me more motivation to train hard, and [I'll] always think about the scenario in my head. When it is time to fight, i will have done my homework.”
While it appears that GSP is not affected, but mearly amused by Koschecks comments GSP did defend himself on a few of Koschecks insulting remarks. When asked if he thinks Koscheck is excited to fight in Montreal GSP said:
“that’s not true, He’s not happy at all”