- Would A New UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Be Taken Seriously?
- Michelle Waterson Officially Signs With The UFC
- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
QuickQuote: GSP 'Koscheck has definitely gotten into my head'
When on a conference call this week GSP was asked if all the things Koscheck has been saying had any affect on him, and he said the following:
“He’s definitely gotten into my head, which is a good thing for me, If you look at all the guys that i’ve fought in the past that have been very arrogant with me, i did very well”
” so it will give me more motivation to train hard, and [I’ll] always think about the scenario in my head. When it is time to fight, i will have done my homework.”
While it appears that GSP is not affected, but mearly amused by Koschecks comments GSP did defend himself on a few of Koschecks insulting remarks. When asked if he thinks Koscheck is excited to fight in Montreal GSP said:
“that’s not true, He’s not happy at all”