- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Quick Quote: Randy Couture says he "Would love to choke the hell out of James Toney"
“I would love to choke the hell out of (James Toney). I think that’s a big piece of MMA and certainly a big piece I’ve been working on. I suspect (the UFC gave me the fight against Toney) because I tend to be a cerebral fighter. They probably realize I have a good chance of taking him down, putting him on his back and making the point that needs to be made. I have a lot of respect for what boxers do and I’ve never had any illusion that I’m a world-class boxer. I’m a mixed martial artist.” – Las Vegas Sun
UFC Hall of Famer Randy “The Natural” Couture heats up the UFC 118 co-main event bout between him and James “Lights Out” Toney. Couture will look to continue his winning ways, after defeating Mark Coleman at UFC 109 and Brandon Vera at UFC 105. The Natural is currently 18-10 in his Mixed Martial Arts career, with 7 TKO’s, 3 Submissions and 8 Decision victories to his record.