- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Quick Quote: Randy Couture says he "Would love to choke the hell out of James Toney"
“I would love to choke the hell out of (James Toney). I think that’s a big piece of MMA and certainly a big piece I’ve been working on. I suspect (the UFC gave me the fight against Toney) because I tend to be a cerebral fighter. They probably realize I have a good chance of taking him down, putting him on his back and making the point that needs to be made. I have a lot of respect for what boxers do and I’ve never had any illusion that I’m a world-class boxer. I’m a mixed martial artist.” – Las Vegas Sun
UFC Hall of Famer Randy “The Natural” Couture heats up the UFC 118 co-main event bout between him and James “Lights Out” Toney. Couture will look to continue his winning ways, after defeating Mark Coleman at UFC 109 and Brandon Vera at UFC 105. The Natural is currently 18-10 in his Mixed Martial Arts career, with 7 TKO’s, 3 Submissions and 8 Decision victories to his record.