- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
Quick Quote: Randy Couture says he "Would love to choke the hell out of James Toney"
“I would love to choke the hell out of (James Toney). I think that’s a big piece of MMA and certainly a big piece I’ve been working on. I suspect (the UFC gave me the fight against Toney) because I tend to be a cerebral fighter. They probably realize I have a good chance of taking him down, putting him on his back and making the point that needs to be made. I have a lot of respect for what boxers do and I’ve never had any illusion that I’m a world-class boxer. I’m a mixed martial artist.” – Las Vegas Sun
UFC Hall of Famer Randy “The Natural” Couture heats up the UFC 118 co-main event bout between him and James “Lights Out” Toney. Couture will look to continue his winning ways, after defeating Mark Coleman at UFC 109 and Brandon Vera at UFC 105. The Natural is currently 18-10 in his Mixed Martial Arts career, with 7 TKO’s, 3 Submissions and 8 Decision victories to his record.