- Ronda Rousey Says Fighting Men Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Ronda Rousey Wants To Fight Bethe Correia in Brazil
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Quick Quote: Dana White promises a "TOP 8 Opponent" for Jon Jones
“Vladimir Matyushenko is a guy who I have a a lot of respect for and I didn’t think it was going to happen that easy. ‘Bones’ Jones is the real deal and he just catapulted himself tonight into the top eight in the world. Tonight solidified it. To go in and do what he did to Vladimir Matyushenko, and make it look as easy as he did tonight, it cements it for me. This kid is one of the top eight in the world in that weight division. He’s got to keep his head together, stay focused and keep doing all the right things in training. He’s smart, good looking and bad ass.
He’s going to make a lot of money — this kid is going to do very well. Right now in the 205-pound division, all these guys are fighting each other. When the smoke clears and the dust settles, Jon Jones will fight one of the top eight guys in the world for his next fight.” – The Daily Line via MMAMania.com
Dana White makes a promise everyone expected: a top UFC Light Heavyweight opponent for Jon Jones. The New Yorker was given enough time by the UFC to build himself and find his form, as his next fight could be easily labeled as the “First step for the Title shot”. With fighters like Thiago Silva, Jason Brilz, Nogueira-Bader winner, or even Rich Franklin are all available at Joe Silva’s disposal, who do you want to see Jon Jones fighting next? Voice your opinion, LowKick’ers!