- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- UFC 178: Demetrious Johnson vs Chris Cariaso Highlights
- UFC 178 Post-Fight Bonuses: Cruz, McGregor Bank $50,000
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Prelims Results: Dominick Cruz Dominates Takeya Mizugaki
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
Quick Quote: Anderson Silva training "any which way" to prepare for Vitor Belfort
“I just checked my blood pressure and it’s normal. I don’t feel any extra pressure. I made a few adjustments, but pretty much I’ve been on the same track, maintaining the things that I always do. It’s a very intense training camp. I’m training a little bit of everything. I’m training on my back, on my side, with my feet up on the wall behind me. Any which way you can train, I’m training and I have to be prepared. It’s hard to say how any particular discipline is going to play into this fight.”
Middleweight Champion Anderson “The Spider” Silva will put his title on the line for the eighth time when he meets Vitor “The Phenom” Belfort in the main-event of UFC 126. While Silva has gone undefeated since joining the promotion in 2006, many feel that a weakness was exposed in his latest bout with Team Quest product Chael Sonnen, who had the Brazilian on the brink of defeat before being caught in a miraculous triangle choke late in the final round. Now faced with a new challenge in the former Light Heavyweight champ Vitor Belfort, Silva will look to regain any traction lost in his last match and prove why he is considered by many, the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world.
UFC 126 is set to take place Saturday, Febuary 5th from the sold-out Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. While Silva vs. Belfort will headline the stacked card, the co-main event will feature a pivotal Light Heavyweight showdown between rising stars Jon “Bones” Jones and Ryan Bader that will likely catapult the winner into contendership.