- Tito Ortiz: Stephan Bonnar Brought Out A Gimp
- Christy Mack On Mend, Tweets Pictures Of Injuries
- Ronda Rousey Wants Bethe Correia Fight In Brazil
- What’s Next For The Resurgent Andrei Arlovski?
- UFC Fight Night 51: Andrei Arlovski vs. Bigfoot Silva Highlights
- UFN 51 Main Card Recap: Arlovski Avenges Loss To “Bigfoot”
- UFC Fight Night 51 Prelims Results: “Pepey” Finishes Fast
Phil Davis: If you beat the Number One Contender, then you’re the new Number One Contender
Top Light Heavyweight prospect “Mr. Wonderful” Phil Davis, who will face Rashad Evans at UFC 133, discusses his opponent and shares his thoughts on fighting the division’s number one contender. Davis explains that he originally wanted to take time off after defeating Antonio Rogerio Nogueira at last month’s UFC Fight Night 24, but says the opportunity was to good to pass up.
UFC 133 is set to take place August 6th from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. While there has been no official announcement, the Light Heavyweight clash between Evans and Davis will likely headline the stacked card, which will also feature Antonio Rogerio Nogueria vs. Rich Franklin and Vitor Belfort vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama.