- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
Phil Davis: If you beat the Number One Contender, then you’re the new Number One Contender
Top Light Heavyweight prospect “Mr. Wonderful” Phil Davis, who will face Rashad Evans at UFC 133, discusses his opponent and shares his thoughts on fighting the division’s number one contender. Davis explains that he originally wanted to take time off after defeating Antonio Rogerio Nogueira at last month’s UFC Fight Night 24, but says the opportunity was to good to pass up.
UFC 133 is set to take place August 6th from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. While there has been no official announcement, the Light Heavyweight clash between Evans and Davis will likely headline the stacked card, which will also feature Antonio Rogerio Nogueria vs. Rich Franklin and Vitor Belfort vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama.