- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Phil Davis: A Wonderful Day (Episode 1)
Undefeated Light Heavyweight contender Phil Daivs, who will look to cement his place in the title mix with a victory over Rashad Evans at UFC on Fox 2, brings viewers behind the scenes as he prepares for what will be the most important fight of his professional career. Fans get a look at a typical morning for “Mr. Wonderful,” as well as his training and preparation for the bout at Alliance MMA.
Further Reading: Davis: Rashad Evans can’t talk me out of my gameplan