- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Perosh given a four-fight UFC deal
Despite losing to legend Mirko Cro Cop, it seems that Anthony Perosh has done enough to convince UFC bosses of his worth as a fighter, and has earned himself a 4 fight deal with America’s Biggest MMA company.
Perosh had said at the start of the year that he wanted to win enough fights to reclaim his spot in the UFC. Before the UFC 110 bout with Cro Cop, Perosh was 4-1 since leaving the company. Perosh’s previous two UFC outings saw him lose to Jeff Monson via TKO, and a unanimous decision loss to Christian Wellisch, at UFC 61 and 66 respectively.
Ironically it was Perosh’s loss that won him re-entry in the UFC