- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Perosh given a four-fight UFC deal
Despite losing to legend Mirko Cro Cop, it seems that Anthony Perosh has done enough to convince UFC bosses of his worth as a fighter, and has earned himself a 4 fight deal with America’s Biggest MMA company.
Perosh had said at the start of the year that he wanted to win enough fights to reclaim his spot in the UFC. Before the UFC 110 bout with Cro Cop, Perosh was 4-1 since leaving the company. Perosh’s previous two UFC outings saw him lose to Jeff Monson via TKO, and a unanimous decision loss to Christian Wellisch, at UFC 61 and 66 respectively.
Ironically it was Perosh’s loss that won him re-entry in the UFC