- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
Perosh given a four-fight UFC deal
Despite losing to legend Mirko Cro Cop, it seems that Anthony Perosh has done enough to convince UFC bosses of his worth as a fighter, and has earned himself a 4 fight deal with America’s Biggest MMA company.
Perosh had said at the start of the year that he wanted to win enough fights to reclaim his spot in the UFC. Before the UFC 110 bout with Cro Cop, Perosh was 4-1 since leaving the company. Perosh’s previous two UFC outings saw him lose to Jeff Monson via TKO, and a unanimous decision loss to Christian Wellisch, at UFC 61 and 66 respectively.
Ironically it was Perosh’s loss that won him re-entry in the UFC