- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
Patrick Barry says he was the first option to replace Ben Rothwell
Heavy-handed kickboxer Pat “HD” Barry revealed that he was supposed to replace Ben Rothwell in a fight against the legendary Mirko Cro Cop at UFC 110. Barry (5-1 MMA, 18-6 K1) stated in his interview to CagreWriter that he would fight Mirko Filipovic “for free”, just to gain the media exposure:
“UFC asked me if I wanted to step up and take the fight. I said absolutely. I told them I would fly in the day of the fight and fight him in my jeans. I’d take it no matter what, but we were told I couldn’t get a work visa in time.
If I had more notice that would’ve been awesome. I wanted that fight so bad, bro. I told them you don’t even have to pay me. Really! All you have to do is send me a plane ticket.’ Either way I win. I haven’t trained in three months. I’ll fight the dude in my jeans. I would’ve fought him while I’m fat.”
Patrick Barry will have to wait until UFC 115 before he stpes inside The Octagon again, where he scheduled to fight the veteran Dutch knockout artist Gilbert “The Hurricane” Yvel. Thirty year-old Barry trained by the legendary Jeff “Duke” Roufus and fights out of Milwaukee, WI for the Roufusport Fight Club.