- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
Pat Barry defeats Joey Beltran via Unanimous Decision
Pat “HD” Barry successfully returned from injury, scoring a convincing Unanimous Decisiou victory over Joey Beltran. Barry’s devastating leg kicks were the deciding factor in this fight, as the kickboxing veteran made Joey Beltran‘s left leg his main target. However, Beltran showed a lot of heart, continued the fight and managed to trouble Pat Barry on numerous occasions with good striking combinations.
But as the fight continued Pat Barry increased the pressure, making it hard for Joey Beltran to stand up on his feet at the end of the fight. Judges awarded Pat Barry a 30-27, 29-28, 29-28 Unanimous Decision, which gives a perfect outline of what went inside the Octagon. Pat Barry improves his MMA record to 6-2, and puts himself back on track in the UFC Heavyweight division.