- Ray Longo Doesn’t Want To See Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva Again
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- UFC 183 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Contradiction! Anderson Silva May Not Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
Pat Barry defeats Joey Beltran via Unanimous Decision
Pat “HD” Barry successfully returned from injury, scoring a convincing Unanimous Decisiou victory over Joey Beltran. Barry’s devastating leg kicks were the deciding factor in this fight, as the kickboxing veteran made Joey Beltran‘s left leg his main target. However, Beltran showed a lot of heart, continued the fight and managed to trouble Pat Barry on numerous occasions with good striking combinations.
But as the fight continued Pat Barry increased the pressure, making it hard for Joey Beltran to stand up on his feet at the end of the fight. Judges awarded Pat Barry a 30-27, 29-28, 29-28 Unanimous Decision, which gives a perfect outline of what went inside the Octagon. Pat Barry improves his MMA record to 6-2, and puts himself back on track in the UFC Heavyweight division.