- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Pat Barry defeats Joey Beltran via Unanimous Decision
Pat “HD” Barry successfully returned from injury, scoring a convincing Unanimous Decisiou victory over Joey Beltran. Barry’s devastating leg kicks were the deciding factor in this fight, as the kickboxing veteran made Joey Beltran‘s left leg his main target. However, Beltran showed a lot of heart, continued the fight and managed to trouble Pat Barry on numerous occasions with good striking combinations.
But as the fight continued Pat Barry increased the pressure, making it hard for Joey Beltran to stand up on his feet at the end of the fight. Judges awarded Pat Barry a 30-27, 29-28, 29-28 Unanimous Decision, which gives a perfect outline of what went inside the Octagon. Pat Barry improves his MMA record to 6-2, and puts himself back on track in the UFC Heavyweight division.