- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Video And Results
- Knee Injury Forces Diego Sanchez Out Of UFC 180
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
- UFC 179 Open Workouts From Rio
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver In The Works For January UFC In Boston
- Chris Weidman vs Vitor Belfort Set For UFC 184 On February 28th From Los Angeles
Pat Barry defeats Joey Beltran via Unanimous Decision
Pat “HD” Barry successfully returned from injury, scoring a convincing Unanimous Decisiou victory over Joey Beltran. Barry’s devastating leg kicks were the deciding factor in this fight, as the kickboxing veteran made Joey Beltran‘s left leg his main target. However, Beltran showed a lot of heart, continued the fight and managed to trouble Pat Barry on numerous occasions with good striking combinations.
But as the fight continued Pat Barry increased the pressure, making it hard for Joey Beltran to stand up on his feet at the end of the fight. Judges awarded Pat Barry a 30-27, 29-28, 29-28 Unanimous Decision, which gives a perfect outline of what went inside the Octagon. Pat Barry improves his MMA record to 6-2, and puts himself back on track in the UFC Heavyweight division.