- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
POLL: Who would be the best replacement for Alistair Overeem against Junior dos Santos?
Ultimate Fighting Championship are yet to release any official statement about the future of UFC 146 main event clash between Junior dos Santos, while fans are already speculating about possible replacements. #RallyForMarkHunt campaign is currently exploding on Twitter, but it appears that Frank Mir will be the one who gets the fight with dos Santos, if Alistair Overeem gets pulled out of the card.
“I am professional and I’m champion without ever having used anything for better performance when you guys see me fighting that’s really me. About what happened to Overeem I don’t know anything more than you guys know and for me It’s between him and the Nevada Athletic Commission. I know a lot about me that’s it! I’m doing my whole training camp to fight against Overeem!”