- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
POLL: Who would be the best replacement for Alistair Overeem against Junior dos Santos?
Ultimate Fighting Championship are yet to release any official statement about the future of UFC 146 main event clash between Junior dos Santos, while fans are already speculating about possible replacements. #RallyForMarkHunt campaign is currently exploding on Twitter, but it appears that Frank Mir will be the one who gets the fight with dos Santos, if Alistair Overeem gets pulled out of the card.
“I am professional and I’m champion without ever having used anything for better performance when you guys see me fighting that’s really me. About what happened to Overeem I don’t know anything more than you guys know and for me It’s between him and the Nevada Athletic Commission. I know a lot about me that’s it! I’m doing my whole training camp to fight against Overeem!”