- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
- Where Does Lyoto Machida Go With A Win At UFC Fight Night 58?
- CM Punk Responds To Matt Brown: I Understand Your Point Of View
- UFC 182: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier Extended Preview
- Poll: Do UFC Fighters Deserve Better Pay And Conditions?
- Jon Fitch, Nate Quarry & Cung Le Among Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- LowKick MMA Is Looking For New Writers – Come Join Our Team!
POLL: Who would be the best replacement for Alistair Overeem against Junior dos Santos?
Ultimate Fighting Championship are yet to release any official statement about the future of UFC 146 main event clash between Junior dos Santos, while fans are already speculating about possible replacements. #RallyForMarkHunt campaign is currently exploding on Twitter, but it appears that Frank Mir will be the one who gets the fight with dos Santos, if Alistair Overeem gets pulled out of the card.
“I am professional and I’m champion without ever having used anything for better performance when you guys see me fighting that’s really me. About what happened to Overeem I don’t know anything more than you guys know and for me It’s between him and the Nevada Athletic Commission. I know a lot about me that’s it! I’m doing my whole training camp to fight against Overeem!”