- Brandon Thatch vs. John Howard Added To UFC 189
- Gunnar Nelson Returns Against John Hathaway At UFC 189
- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
POLL: Who would be the best replacement for Alistair Overeem against Junior dos Santos?
Ultimate Fighting Championship are yet to release any official statement about the future of UFC 146 main event clash between Junior dos Santos, while fans are already speculating about possible replacements. #RallyForMarkHunt campaign is currently exploding on Twitter, but it appears that Frank Mir will be the one who gets the fight with dos Santos, if Alistair Overeem gets pulled out of the card.
“I am professional and I’m champion without ever having used anything for better performance when you guys see me fighting that’s really me. About what happened to Overeem I don’t know anything more than you guys know and for me It’s between him and the Nevada Athletic Commission. I know a lot about me that’s it! I’m doing my whole training camp to fight against Overeem!”