- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
POLL: Who would be the best replacement for Alistair Overeem against Junior dos Santos?
Ultimate Fighting Championship are yet to release any official statement about the future of UFC 146 main event clash between Junior dos Santos, while fans are already speculating about possible replacements. #RallyForMarkHunt campaign is currently exploding on Twitter, but it appears that Frank Mir will be the one who gets the fight with dos Santos, if Alistair Overeem gets pulled out of the card.
“I am professional and I’m champion without ever having used anything for better performance when you guys see me fighting that’s really me. About what happened to Overeem I don’t know anything more than you guys know and for me It’s between him and the Nevada Athletic Commission. I know a lot about me that’s it! I’m doing my whole training camp to fight against Overeem!”