- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets Tweet’s Salary x 15
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
POLL: Do you want to see Brock Lesnar fighting in the UFC again?
Dana White recently admitted that his meeting with Brock Lesnar went “in the worst way possible”, shutting down the “typical internet bullsh*t” over WWE star’s return to the Octagon. Fans are divided in their love and hate relationship with Brock Lesnar, but it’s pretty clear that the former HW champ still has what it takes to deliver great PPV numbers for the UFC. So, do you want to see Brock Lenar fighting in the UFC again? Make your vote!