- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
POLL: Do you want to see Brock Lesnar fighting in the UFC again?
Dana White recently admitted that his meeting with Brock Lesnar went “in the worst way possible”, shutting down the “typical internet bullsh*t” over WWE star’s return to the Octagon. Fans are divided in their love and hate relationship with Brock Lesnar, but it’s pretty clear that the former HW champ still has what it takes to deliver great PPV numbers for the UFC. So, do you want to see Brock Lenar fighting in the UFC again? Make your vote!