- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
POLL: Do you want to see Brock Lesnar fighting in the UFC again?
Dana White recently admitted that his meeting with Brock Lesnar went “in the worst way possible”, shutting down the “typical internet bullsh*t” over WWE star’s return to the Octagon. Fans are divided in their love and hate relationship with Brock Lesnar, but it’s pretty clear that the former HW champ still has what it takes to deliver great PPV numbers for the UFC. So, do you want to see Brock Lenar fighting in the UFC again? Make your vote!