- UFC 181 Free Fight: Georges St. Pierre Squeaks By Johny Hendricks
- Vitor Belfort Passes Random NSAC Drug Test
- Will Weidman vs. Belfort Actually Happen At UFC 184?
- Joe Rogan Calls Ronda Rousey “Once Ever” Fighter
- Bobby Green Thinking About Retiring After UFC Fight Night 57
- Ricardo Lamas Hoping For Conor McGregor Next
- UFC Fight Night 57 Frankie Edgar vs Cub Swanson Breakdown
- Luke Rockhold Signs 8-Fight UFC Contract, Headed For “Big Fight”
- Frankie Edgar Believes Conor McGregor’s Never Been In Deep Water
- UFC Reportedly Suffers 40 Percent Drop In Profit During 2014
Nogueira "Training His **s Off" For Velasquez
With Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira’s fight with top heavyweight Cain Valasquez less than two weeks away, his manager Ed Soares, had this to say about his clients training regime;
“Well, I know that Big Nog is training his ass off right now. As everyone saw, unfortunately when he lost to Frank Mir, and not taking anything away from Frank Mir, but Nogueira wasn’t the Nogueira that he normally is because of the staph infection and all of the injuries. But he came back and he fought Randy Couture and put on the fight that he put on and we’re just really excited that he’s training hard and he’s healthy. He’s training with a lot of wrestlers, boxers and Jiu Jitsu guys and Cain Velasquez is a serious competitor.
The guy is a beast and an animal. He’s very strong, quick, and relentless and he doesn’t stop. He’s got a lot of gas. I think it’s a great test. A lot of people have a lot of hype behind Cain Velasquez, but I believe in Nogueira and I believe in his boxing and Jiu-Jitsu and I believe Nogueira could have a good night. We’re hoping to beat Cain.”
Minotauro Nogueira will face Cain Velasquez at the main event of UFC 110 in Australia on February 20th. The fight between the two is reserved as “Plan B” for the shot at Brock Lesnar’s UFC Heavyweight title.