- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Nik_Hulstein’s UFC123 predictions
UFC 123 is almost here ladies and gentalmen here are my predictions for the upcoming Main and Co- main event coming down on PPV tommorow @ 7p.m. central time.
The Dragon vs. The Rampage
If Rampage comes out swinging and putting presure on the Dragon he could catch Machida and knock him out but thats in only the 1st round. After the 1st round (If it goes there) Rampage will get tired and maybe even frustrated, Machida is faster and better conditioned than Rampage, it will be interesting how they will both peform against eachother after the loses they just had. So i dont know who will win for certain, but it would be likely that the fight would go to Machida via decision cause of Rampage’s chin
BJ vs. Hughes
BJ was once the best fighter in the Lightweight devision for a long time as we all know. But after seeing him lose to Frankie Edgar 2 times in a row, i am a little skidish how BJ will fair against Matt. Matt has been such a beast in his fights lately, he gets better in every fight i see him. I am calling Matt Hughes on that fight. Hughes via TKO rnd 2
Wanna share your predictions and talk about the other fights? Share your thought on the comment section below.