- Brandon Thatch vs. John Howard Added To UFC 189
- Gunnar Nelson Returns Against John Hathaway At UFC 189
- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Nik_Hulstein’s UFC123 predictions
UFC 123 is almost here ladies and gentalmen here are my predictions for the upcoming Main and Co- main event coming down on PPV tommorow @ 7p.m. central time.
The Dragon vs. The Rampage
If Rampage comes out swinging and putting presure on the Dragon he could catch Machida and knock him out but thats in only the 1st round. After the 1st round (If it goes there) Rampage will get tired and maybe even frustrated, Machida is faster and better conditioned than Rampage, it will be interesting how they will both peform against eachother after the loses they just had. So i dont know who will win for certain, but it would be likely that the fight would go to Machida via decision cause of Rampage’s chin
BJ vs. Hughes
BJ was once the best fighter in the Lightweight devision for a long time as we all know. But after seeing him lose to Frankie Edgar 2 times in a row, i am a little skidish how BJ will fair against Matt. Matt has been such a beast in his fights lately, he gets better in every fight i see him. I am calling Matt Hughes on that fight. Hughes via TKO rnd 2
Wanna share your predictions and talk about the other fights? Share your thought on the comment section below.