- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Sanchez fights Hathaway, Duffee vs. Russow possible for UFC 114
According to the reports, a few new interesting match-ups could take place in the next Ultimate Fighting Championship events. Former UFC Lightweight contender Diego “Nightmare” Sanchez will move back to the UFC Welterweight division to fight 12-0 British fighter John Hathaway probably at UFC 114 on May 29th, as Diego Sanchez stated in his Twitter account.
UFC Heavyweight prodigy Todd Duffee will make his long awaited return to The Octagon against veteran Mike Russow in another fight that will also take place at UFC 114. Todd Duffee was forced to pull out of a fight against Paul Buentello at UFC 107, due to a knee injury. Twenty-four year old prospect currently trains at the Xtreme Couture Gym, and considered as one of the future stars in Mixed Martial Arts.
Also, Evan Dunham, who defeated The Ultimate Fighter 8 Winner Efrain Escudero via a devastating armbar will square off against Tyson Griffin who will look for an impressive victory to move up the ranks in the UFC Lightweight division. Griffin regarded as one of the potential contenders for BJ Penn’s crown, but Dunham proved himself as a very dangerous fighter with a huge heart. The fight is expected to happen at UFC 115 in Vancouver on June 12th.