- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
Mir wants Lesnar to die in the cage
Ahead of his upcoming UFC 111 bout with Shane Carwin, Frank Mir interviewed to Mark Madden of WXDX Radio and what asked about his obsession with a rubber match against the current UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar. Mir had some pretty harsh words for Lesnar:
“I want to fight Brock Lesnar. I hate who he is as a person. I want to break his neck in the ring. I want him to be the first person that dies to Octagon-related injuries.”
Should Mir Beat Carwin for the Interim Title on March 27th, it will set up the widely anticipated “Mir vs Lesnar 3″. Stay tuned to LowKick.com for the full WXDX Radio interview with Frank Mir.