- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Frank Mir is not really sorry for his comments
Recently, Frank Mir stated that he wants to break Lesnar’s neck and wanted Lesnar to be the first one to die due to octagon-realted injuries and then due to all the negative comments and UFC pressure, Mir apologized to Lesnar, Lesnar’s family, the UFC and the fans, however that apology did not come from the heart and Mir really did not mean it and felt his comments were not crossing the line.
“When I got called in and they told me, ‘Listen man, this is an issue,’ I kind of had a smirk on my face the whole time,” says Mir, who was quoted in a public apology for the remark on the UFC’s Web site earlier this week. “I was like, you’re kidding, right? This is a joke, right? I’ve heard people say that this is to the death. I’ve heard people say about an opponent, ‘I’m going to kill him.’ I heard Brock say he was going to put his hand up my rear end to pull out a horseshoe. I didn’t hear anyone get too upset about that.”
For now Frank Mir is set to face Shane Carwin for the Interm-Heavyweight Championship at UFC 111 on March 27th and the winner of that fight gets to fight Brock Lesnar for the Unified Heavyweight Championshp.