- Myles Jury Calls UFC 182 Bout Against Donald Cerrone ‘Just Another Fight’
- UFC 183 Rewind: Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin And Nick Diaz vs. BJ Penn
- Does Beating Daniel Cormier Make Jon Jones The Greatest Of All Time?
- Happy Holidays From LowKick MMA & The UFC!
- Merry Christmas Zuffa! Vera & Garza File Class Action Suit
- Have Wrestlers Taken Over MMA For Good?
- Donald Cerrone On Anthony Pettis: The Son Of A B—- Beat Me
- UFC 182 Video Round Up: Free Fights & Previews
- Hector Lombard Says He Wants To Fight Michael Bisping
- Jose Aldo: We Practically Pay To Fight In The UFC
Minotauro Nogueira predicts a double Brazilian victory at UFC 110
Legendary UFC and Pride Heavyweight fighter, Minotauro Nogueira, declared that the Brazilian fans will enjoy a “double victory” at UFC 110 in Australia. Big Nog seemed to be extra confident prior to his main event fight against the explosive 7-0 Cain Velasquez, stating that he believes in his gameplan, and the fellow countryman Wanderlei Silva. In fact, “The Axe Murderer” and Minotaur fought on the same card three times in their career, and in all three times both of them were victorious (That’s for you, Trivia guys).
“The fans can be sure that they will get two Brazilian victories. I promise to do my best, and so is Wanderlei. We are very excited to fight in Australia. My strategy is try to block his wrestling skills and do a good fight, move a lot inside the cage, and eventually to take the fight to the ground – it’s where I can use my Jiu-Jitsu skills to submit him.”
Anotnio Rodrigo Nogueira could use experience from his double-feature fight against the Wrestling expert Josh Barnett in Pride, more than three years ago. Thirty-three year old Minotauro Nogueira will look to prove everyone that he still has plenty to offer against the new blood in Mixed Martial arts, and to possibly challenge the UFC Heavyweight Title.
Credit for images goes to Tatame.com