- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
Minotauro Nogueira predicts a double Brazilian victory at UFC 110
Legendary UFC and Pride Heavyweight fighter, Minotauro Nogueira, declared that the Brazilian fans will enjoy a “double victory” at UFC 110 in Australia. Big Nog seemed to be extra confident prior to his main event fight against the explosive 7-0 Cain Velasquez, stating that he believes in his gameplan, and the fellow countryman Wanderlei Silva. In fact, “The Axe Murderer” and Minotaur fought on the same card three times in their career, and in all three times both of them were victorious (That’s for you, Trivia guys).
“The fans can be sure that they will get two Brazilian victories. I promise to do my best, and so is Wanderlei. We are very excited to fight in Australia. My strategy is try to block his wrestling skills and do a good fight, move a lot inside the cage, and eventually to take the fight to the ground – it’s where I can use my Jiu-Jitsu skills to submit him.”
Anotnio Rodrigo Nogueira could use experience from his double-feature fight against the Wrestling expert Josh Barnett in Pride, more than three years ago. Thirty-three year old Minotauro Nogueira will look to prove everyone that he still has plenty to offer against the new blood in Mixed Martial arts, and to possibly challenge the UFC Heavyweight Title.
Credit for images goes to Tatame.com