- Alistair Overeem vs Stefan Struve Booked For UFC On FOX 13
- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
- Ronda Rousey: I’m Sure ‘Cyborg’ Will Dope As Long As Possible Before Coming To UFC
- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
Minotauro Nogueira predicts a double Brazilian victory at UFC 110
Legendary UFC and Pride Heavyweight fighter, Minotauro Nogueira, declared that the Brazilian fans will enjoy a “double victory” at UFC 110 in Australia. Big Nog seemed to be extra confident prior to his main event fight against the explosive 7-0 Cain Velasquez, stating that he believes in his gameplan, and the fellow countryman Wanderlei Silva. In fact, “The Axe Murderer” and Minotaur fought on the same card three times in their career, and in all three times both of them were victorious (That’s for you, Trivia guys).
“The fans can be sure that they will get two Brazilian victories. I promise to do my best, and so is Wanderlei. We are very excited to fight in Australia. My strategy is try to block his wrestling skills and do a good fight, move a lot inside the cage, and eventually to take the fight to the ground – it’s where I can use my Jiu-Jitsu skills to submit him.”
Anotnio Rodrigo Nogueira could use experience from his double-feature fight against the Wrestling expert Josh Barnett in Pride, more than three years ago. Thirty-three year old Minotauro Nogueira will look to prove everyone that he still has plenty to offer against the new blood in Mixed Martial arts, and to possibly challenge the UFC Heavyweight Title.
Credit for images goes to Tatame.com