- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
Minotauro Nogueira: GSP won't be able to keep Anderson Silva on the ground
A guy is a good wrestler. He might stop Anderson Silva with his Wrestling skills, but he won’t keep Anderson on the ground. Our champion is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt, he’s really good, he’s improving… Vitor Belfort, who’s a Carlson Gracie’s black belt, couldn’t keep him on the ground, and it’s not Georges St. Pierre the one who’ll keep him down. Anderson’s reach is bigger, Anderson’s stronger. I’d like this fight to be in Brazil. It’ll be awesome.
Mixed Martial Arts legend Antonio Rodrigo “Minotauro” Nogueira shared his thoughts about a possible superfight in an interview to the Brazilian TATAME magazine. Jake Shields will be the man standing between Anderson Silva and Georges St. Pierre, looking to shock the world and become the new UFC Welterweight Champion at UFC 129. The event will take place on April 30th at Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario.