- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Albuquerque Police Pursuing Felony Arrest Warrant For Jon Jones
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
Minotauro Nogueira: GSP won't be able to keep Anderson Silva on the ground
A guy is a good wrestler. He might stop Anderson Silva with his Wrestling skills, but he won’t keep Anderson on the ground. Our champion is a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt, he’s really good, he’s improving… Vitor Belfort, who’s a Carlson Gracie’s black belt, couldn’t keep him on the ground, and it’s not Georges St. Pierre the one who’ll keep him down. Anderson’s reach is bigger, Anderson’s stronger. I’d like this fight to be in Brazil. It’ll be awesome.
Mixed Martial Arts legend Antonio Rodrigo “Minotauro” Nogueira shared his thoughts about a possible superfight in an interview to the Brazilian TATAME magazine. Jake Shields will be the man standing between Anderson Silva and Georges St. Pierre, looking to shock the world and become the new UFC Welterweight Champion at UFC 129. The event will take place on April 30th at Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario.