- Poll: Who Wins The UFC On Fox 14 Main Event?
- Anthony Pettis Says He Was Only At 75 Percent When He Won The Title
- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC Fight Night 57 Fight Motion Highlights
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Mike Pyle to face Jesse Lennox at UFC 115
A source close to the situation has stated that Pyle(19-6-1) and Lennox(11-2) have verbally agreed to the matchup .Although not oficially announced by the the organization UFC 115 is to take place on june12 at GM place in Vancouver BC, Canada.
Pyle has fought with such promotions as IFL,Strikeforce,affliction and elitexc but since joining the UFC he has won only 1 of his 3 fights.After suffering a submission loss to Brock Larson,at UFC 98, he submitted Chris Wilson at UFN 19. His latest fight was a 2nd round TKO loss to Jake Ellenberger at UFC 108 in January.
Pyle’s contract with the UFC may be over if he loses this fight against a fighter (Lennox) who has scored a 3rd round TKO against submissions ace Danillo Villefort at UFC fight night 20 but lost a decision to up and comer Ricky Story. Lennox who had stopped all 11 of his opponents he has beaten ended a four fight win streak with his latest loss.