- Jon Jones Update: Police Allegedly Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Michael ‘The Count’ Bisping talks about his haters
Bisping has had alot of negative receptions from recent crowds at his fights and he had something to say back while in Sydney Australia ,The count had this to say:
‘I always hear the same comments all the time,”He is an arrogant so and so,the truth is I’m not,I think I’m very humble and I have a long way to go.I train really hard,I do my best and I’m trying to support my family. They are always going on about how I was on The Ultimate Fighter and for the life of me I can’t see what I did wrong.I was just trying to help my team win. Yes there was a bit of fun and banter back and forth,but it was just a joke.Get over it. There’s no point crying yourself to sleep over it. I was just having a laugh.Also I think it was the fact I was the team UK coach and everyone thought I was anti-american which is not the case at all but maybe that wasthe way it was portrayed and perceived. So now they like to criticize me,whatever, I know in England I’ve got a fan base and in Canada and hopefully here in Australia. If thats how they’re going to be than so be it,tough luck.’
Bisping is set to face Wanderlei ‘The Axe Murderer’ silva at this weekend’s UFC 110 event.The matchup promises to bring fireworks as Silva tries to get his career back on track and bring back his winning ways like in the good old pride days.The two recently spoke live on radio to a DJ and they both said how they were confident about the fight and how there is mutual respect outside the cage but come the event thats where it will stay.