- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Michael Bisping vs Dan Miller LIVE Play-by-Play Commentary
UFC Middleweights Michael “The Count” Bisping and the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu expert Dan Miller will try to bounce back from their defeats, at the co-main event of UFC 114 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Michael Bisping squared off against Wanderlei Silva at UFC 110 in Australia, losing to the legendary “Axe Murderer” via Unanimous Decision. “The Count” was sure that he deserved a victory in that fight, and will do everything in his power to prove his worth against Miller.
Speaking about Dan Miller, the 11-3 Middleweight was defeated in his last two fights, against the title challengers Demian Maia and Chael Sonnen. Miller was unbeaten for three years (between ’06 and ’09), and will surely look to make a statement against Michael Bisping, that he is back to his prime. Born in the city named ‘Sparta’, heart and determination might be the key for the twenty-eight year old Dan Miller.
An impressive victory by the “star-powered” Michael Bisping could propel the Brit right into the mix for the shot at the UFC Middleweight title. “The Count” is currently 8-3 in the Ultimate Fighting Championship, and could find himself tested against “The Talent” of Alan Belcher, if he is victorious against Dan Miller. Bisping is a heavy favorite for this fight, receiving 77% of the picks on LowPick: MMA Prediction Game, as 53% of fans who picked Bisping call for a Decision victory.
Do not forget to tune in to LowKick.com for the LIVE Play-by-Play Commentary and Discussion of the event.