- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Michael Bisping to face disciplinary action for post-fight spitting at UFC 127
Following his second-round TKO victory over Jorge Rivera in the co-main event, Bisping was caught on camera spitting at Rivera’s cornermen. Members of Rivera’s team have since revealed that, though he was out of eye’s site, boxing coach Matt Phinney was hit by the saliva.
While White has not yet decidied whether Bisping will be fined and/or suspended, he has assured that he will face consequences for his actions.
Bisping has since apologized and adamantly denies spitting at Rivera’s teammates, insisting that he only spit on the floor as an expression of his displeasure with the pre-fight videos made by Rivera and company.