- Quote: Ronda Rousey Finishes Cat Zingano In Round One
- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Michael Bisping to face disciplinary action for post-fight spitting at UFC 127
Following his second-round TKO victory over Jorge Rivera in the co-main event, Bisping was caught on camera spitting at Rivera’s cornermen. Members of Rivera’s team have since revealed that, though he was out of eye’s site, boxing coach Matt Phinney was hit by the saliva.
While White has not yet decidied whether Bisping will be fined and/or suspended, he has assured that he will face consequences for his actions.
Bisping has since apologized and adamantly denies spitting at Rivera’s teammates, insisting that he only spit on the floor as an expression of his displeasure with the pre-fight videos made by Rivera and company.