- Eddie Alvarez Plans On Taking Out Mediocre “Cowboy”
- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Main Card Live Play-By-Play Results
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
Michael Bisping has nothing but respect for Dan Miller
UFC Middleweight contender Michael “The Count” Bisping looked back at his UFC 114 co-main event Unanimous Decision victory over the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Dan Miller. Michael Bisping spoke about his respect for Dan Miller‘s heart and determination, stating that he was one of the toughest opponents of his career.
Victory over Dan Miller improves Bisping’s Mixed Martial Arts record to an impressive 19-3, going 3-2 in his last five fights. Michael Bisping is now 9-3 inside The Octagon, after making his debut against Josh Haynes at the Ultimate Fighter 3 Finale.
Michael Bisping declared numerous times that he is looking for a rematch against “The Axe Murderer” Wanderlei Silva, after the two met in the co-main event of UFC 110 in Australia, last February. Wanderlei Silva will square off against the Japanese-Korean superstar Yoshihiro Akiyama at UFC 116 on July 3rd.