- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results At 10 PM ET
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Live Results
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Michael Bisping has nothing but respect for Dan Miller
UFC Middleweight contender Michael “The Count” Bisping looked back at his UFC 114 co-main event Unanimous Decision victory over the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Dan Miller. Michael Bisping spoke about his respect for Dan Miller‘s heart and determination, stating that he was one of the toughest opponents of his career.
Victory over Dan Miller improves Bisping’s Mixed Martial Arts record to an impressive 19-3, going 3-2 in his last five fights. Michael Bisping is now 9-3 inside The Octagon, after making his debut against Josh Haynes at the Ultimate Fighter 3 Finale.
Michael Bisping declared numerous times that he is looking for a rematch against “The Axe Murderer” Wanderlei Silva, after the two met in the co-main event of UFC 110 in Australia, last February. Wanderlei Silva will square off against the Japanese-Korean superstar Yoshihiro Akiyama at UFC 116 on July 3rd.