- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
Michael Bisping has nothing but respect for Dan Miller
UFC Middleweight contender Michael “The Count” Bisping looked back at his UFC 114 co-main event Unanimous Decision victory over the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt Dan Miller. Michael Bisping spoke about his respect for Dan Miller‘s heart and determination, stating that he was one of the toughest opponents of his career.
Victory over Dan Miller improves Bisping’s Mixed Martial Arts record to an impressive 19-3, going 3-2 in his last five fights. Michael Bisping is now 9-3 inside The Octagon, after making his debut against Josh Haynes at the Ultimate Fighter 3 Finale.
Michael Bisping declared numerous times that he is looking for a rematch against “The Axe Murderer” Wanderlei Silva, after the two met in the co-main event of UFC 110 in Australia, last February. Wanderlei Silva will square off against the Japanese-Korean superstar Yoshihiro Akiyama at UFC 116 on July 3rd.