- Michael Bisping Says C.B. Dollaway Will Crumble In Canada
- UFC Rankings Update: Holloway Stuck Behind Swanson, “Rocky” Takes #1
- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Michael Bisping: Nate Marquardt is a Hypocrite and a Steroid Cheat (Updated)
“Nate Marquardt is quite a hypocrite. He’s a steroid cheat, let’s not forget that. He’s had points taken away for illegally kneeing people himself, and then he goes out talking about me as if I’m Satan or something. The guy’s an absolute hypocrite. He s—- the bed every time he’s in a main event. He’s had three number one contender fights and a title shot and lost them all. I want to fight the top guys and I think Chael Sonnen for me is the biggest possible name I could get, and that’s what I’m hoping for. Nate Marquardt doesn’t excite me.” – The MMA Hour (via MMAMania.com).
I’m the only one who’s having a deja-vu with this one?
Less than one month ago Michael Bisping was involved in an embarassing incident at UFC 127, where according to witnesses (and a YouTube video), he spat on Jorge Rivera‘s camp members. Since then, Bisping apologized, promising that he will never fall into the trash talk trap again. But right now, it looks like the Englishman is going to the very same direction.
Bisping’s #1 priority Chael Sonnen is still far away from his return to the UFC, as it looks like “The Count” will still have to test his skills against Nate Marquardt. Bisping and Marquardt are currently on a collision course, with victories in their latest fights inside the Octagon.
We got an exclusive response from Nate Marquardt, who says the following in regards to Michael Bisping’s comments:
“Well, good luck with Sonnen. What a dumb pick for Bisping to call out. Horrible matchup for him.”
Looks like “The Great” will have to search for a different opponent. Somewhere in Japan, Yoshihiro Akiyama is still available. Or you guys have better options for Nate Marquardt? Hit up the comments section below.