- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Melvin Guillard edges Jeremy Stephens via a Split Decision
Greg Jackson’s Academy product Melvin “The Young Assassin” Guillard defeated Jeremy Stephans via Split Decision, in the main card opener of UFC 119 in Indianapolis, Indiana. The fight took place mostly in stand-up, with Guillard being the precise striker of the night. Despite the striking nature of the bout, none of the fighters managed to seriously trouble each other, going to the judges scorecards after three five minute rounds.