- Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- Ray Longo Doesn’t Want To See Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva Again
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results Silva 186 Diaz 185
- UFC 183 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Contradiction! Anderson Silva May Not Get Title Shot If He Beats Nick Diaz
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 3
- UFC 183 Pre-Fight Staredowns: Anderson Silva & Nick Diaz Face Off
- Is Nick Diaz Fighting Anderson Silva Strictly For The Paycheck?
Melvin Guillard edges Jeremy Stephens via a Split Decision
Greg Jackson’s Academy product Melvin “The Young Assassin” Guillard defeated Jeremy Stephans via Split Decision, in the main card opener of UFC 119 in Indianapolis, Indiana. The fight took place mostly in stand-up, with Guillard being the precise striker of the night. Despite the striking nature of the bout, none of the fighters managed to seriously trouble each other, going to the judges scorecards after three five minute rounds.