- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Melvin Guillard Vs Thiago Tavares set for UFC 114
In recent contests noted striker Melvin Guillard has been coming up against world class grapplers and submission experts. Winning four of his last five fights, including victories over Jiu Jitsu specialists Ronys Torres and Gleison Tibau, Guillard said:
“I think Joe Silva (UFC Matchmaker) has it in for me,it’s not frustrating because i know its a hole in my game. Once i start beating these Jiu Jitsu guys then that makes a mark for me as one of the greatest fighters, even before i win a title”
Tavares enters this bout in need of a convincing victory after starting his career with a 10-0 record which gained him a contract with the ufc he has had mixed results with a 4-3-1 record in the biggest MMA promotions. His last outing ended in a majority draw at UFC fight night 20 in january against Nik Lentz.
Tavares and Guillard were meant to meet in the june 2009 finale of TUF but tibau had to step in for an injured Tavares.