- UFC 181 Free Fight: Georges St. Pierre Squeaks By Johny Hendricks
- Vitor Belfort Passes Random NSAC Drug Test
- Will Weidman vs. Belfort Actually Happen At UFC 184?
- Joe Rogan Calls Ronda Rousey “Once Ever” Fighter
- Bobby Green Thinking About Retiring After UFC Fight Night 57
- Ricardo Lamas Hoping For Conor McGregor Next
- UFC Fight Night 57 Frankie Edgar vs Cub Swanson Breakdown
- Luke Rockhold Signs 8-Fight UFC Contract, Headed For “Big Fight”
- Frankie Edgar Believes Conor McGregor’s Never Been In Deep Water
- UFC Reportedly Suffers 40 Percent Drop In Profit During 2014
Martin Kampmann Pulls Out Of UFC 111
Danish UFC Welterweight Marin Kampman today announced via his Twitter site that he’s pulling out of his UFC 111 bout with Ben Saunders, due to a pretty serious cut sustained in training. He Dane “tweeted”;
“Out of UFC 111. I got a huge cut in training and can’t do any contact for a while. Bummed out about it. But hoping to fight again in May!” Given the size of the cut it’s pretty understandable, but does make you consider just how intense the fighters training sessions were.
Kampmann’s professional record is 16-3, with his last fight ending with him submitting Jacob Volkmann at UFC 108 in January. Jake Ellenberger has been confirmed as his replacement.