- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Martin Kampmann Pulls Out Of UFC 111
Danish UFC Welterweight Marin Kampman today announced via his Twitter site that he’s pulling out of his UFC 111 bout with Ben Saunders, due to a pretty serious cut sustained in training. He Dane “tweeted”;
“Out of UFC 111. I got a huge cut in training and can’t do any contact for a while. Bummed out about it. But hoping to fight again in May!” Given the size of the cut it’s pretty understandable, but does make you consider just how intense the fighters training sessions were.
Kampmann’s professional record is 16-3, with his last fight ending with him submitting Jacob Volkmann at UFC 108 in January. Jake Ellenberger has been confirmed as his replacement.