- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
Mark Hunt: Everything Alistair Overeem has accomplished is now meaningless
“I don’t take that sh-t and no one else should take that sh-t. If they’re taking it, then that’s on them. Alistair Overeem got caught and that’s his problem – now he’s dealing with it. A lot of people get caught and that’s what happens to them. Everything else he’s done, like his titles and all of that, they’re all meaningless now. At the end of the day, he just got caught cheating, so did he cheat to win those titles? What’s the deal with that? When I fought him, I lost to him, but did he use that sh-t when I was fighting him? That’s on him. He has to live with that sh-t, not me.
Honestly, I don’t give a damn if they’re on drugs or not, I’ll knock their head off. I don’t give damn. At the end of the day, steroids isn’t going to help them when I hit them. That’s the way I feel about it when I go into the octagon with anyone. If their taking steroids, take it – take it as much as you like. That’s just my take on it. They can take it all they like, but steroids are not going to help you when you get hit in the teeth.” – For more from Mark Hunt‘s appearance on “The MMA Hour,” visit MMAFighting.com
Mark Hunt doesn’t give a damn if you take steroids – he’ll still knock your head off.
That’s according to the Super Samoan himself, who says that his take on the whole PED subject is simple – none of it’s going to help when someone punches you in the mouth.
Already an oft-debated topic in the mixed martial arts community, fuel was added to the fire when number-one Heavyweight contender, Alistair Overeem, recently tested postive for abnormally high levels of testosterone. A former Strikeforce, Dream, and K-1 Kickboxing Champion, Overeem currently stands as, perhaps, the most decorated Heavyweight in the sport, but according to Hunt, that’s all become meaningless now in light of his test results. But, what do you think LowKick’ers? If the Dutchman is proven guilty at his NSAC hearing, is his legacy forever spoiled, or could this be an isolated incident?
Outer Photo: MMAWeekly.com