- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Mark Hominick finishes George Roop early in Round 1
Mark “The Machine” Hominick cleared the way to Jose Aldo with ease, after impressively knocking George Roop in the first round. Hominick’s striking was laser-sharp, as the Canadian managed to connect with almost every punch he thrown at Roop. The referee stopped the contest at 1:28 seconds of Round 1, after Hominick connected with another combo, which sent Roop dazed down to the canvas.