- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Mackens Semerzier intends to appeal TKO loss to Robbie Peralta at UFC on Fox
If you were watching the Mackens Semerzier versus Robbie Peralta fight on the UFC on Fox preliminary card, at first glance you saw what appeared to be a nice TKO victory for Robbie Peralta via strikes. Slowed down on replay, it became clear that instead of hands making contact with the head of Semerzier, it was the heads of the two fighters colliding that put Semerzier to the ground. Once on the ground, Semerzier was swarmed by Peralta, bring about the stoppage from referee Big John McCarthy.
MMAJunkie.com has reported that Semerzier’s camp has announced that they intend to appeal the result of the fight with the California State Athletic Commission.
Regardless of the outcome of that appeal Semerzier is looking for a rematch with Peralta, “I think, as a fighter, that would only be right – unless he wants to tuck it in his back pocket and tell people he knocked me out. Because he knows, I know, and everybody knows that’s not the case. I was a man after the fight, and I hope he’s a man in giving me a rematch, or asking for it at least.” – for more see MMAJunkie.com
What do you think LowKickers, should the result be changed to no contest and an immediate rematch granted?
Photo: via Cagewriter.com