- Myles Jury Calls UFC 182 Bout Against Donald Cerrone ‘Just Another Fight’
- UFC 183 Rewind: Anderson Silva vs. Rich Franklin And Nick Diaz vs. BJ Penn
- Does Beating Daniel Cormier Make Jon Jones The Greatest Of All Time?
- Happy Holidays From LowKick MMA & The UFC!
- Merry Christmas Zuffa! Vera & Garza File Class Action Suit
- Have Wrestlers Taken Over MMA For Good?
- Donald Cerrone On Anthony Pettis: The Son Of A B—- Beat Me
Lyoto Machida says "it was not Minotauro’s day"
UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, undefeated Lyoto Machida, stated that his idol Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira simply had a bad day at the main event of UFC 110 in Australia. Machida, who trains alongside Minotauro Nogueira in the elite Blackhouse Gym, discussed the event in his interview to TATAME.com:
“Unfortunately, it wasn’t his day. Cain is very well and hit it in the spot. MMA is like that; you can win or lose in seconds. I was very sad with Minotauro’s loss, because I know he worked hard to this fight. But I liked the Wanderlei Silva fight, always in his aggressive style, fighting forward. He defeated Michael Bisping, and he really deserved it.”
Lyoto Machida will face Shogun Rua at UFC 113, in a UFC 104 main event rematch for the UFC Light Heavyweight Title. According to the reports, Lyoto Machida has fully recovered from injuries and is ready to begin his preparations for the fight against Rua.