- ‘Bones’ Knows? Nude Video Of Jon Jones On Snapchat Leaked Online
- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
Lyoto Machida says "it was not Minotauro’s day"
UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, undefeated Lyoto Machida, stated that his idol Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira simply had a bad day at the main event of UFC 110 in Australia. Machida, who trains alongside Minotauro Nogueira in the elite Blackhouse Gym, discussed the event in his interview to TATAME.com:
“Unfortunately, it wasn’t his day. Cain is very well and hit it in the spot. MMA is like that; you can win or lose in seconds. I was very sad with Minotauro’s loss, because I know he worked hard to this fight. But I liked the Wanderlei Silva fight, always in his aggressive style, fighting forward. He defeated Michael Bisping, and he really deserved it.”
Lyoto Machida will face Shogun Rua at UFC 113, in a UFC 104 main event rematch for the UFC Light Heavyweight Title. According to the reports, Lyoto Machida has fully recovered from injuries and is ready to begin his preparations for the fight against Rua.