- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Lyoto Machida says "it was not Minotauro’s day"
UFC Light Heavyweight Champion, undefeated Lyoto Machida, stated that his idol Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira simply had a bad day at the main event of UFC 110 in Australia. Machida, who trains alongside Minotauro Nogueira in the elite Blackhouse Gym, discussed the event in his interview to TATAME.com:
“Unfortunately, it wasn’t his day. Cain is very well and hit it in the spot. MMA is like that; you can win or lose in seconds. I was very sad with Minotauro’s loss, because I know he worked hard to this fight. But I liked the Wanderlei Silva fight, always in his aggressive style, fighting forward. He defeated Michael Bisping, and he really deserved it.”
Lyoto Machida will face Shogun Rua at UFC 113, in a UFC 104 main event rematch for the UFC Light Heavyweight Title. According to the reports, Lyoto Machida has fully recovered from injuries and is ready to begin his preparations for the fight against Rua.