- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
LowKick.com End of the Year Awards
The end of the year is just around the corner, and there’s nothing better like summing it up with our first ever End of the Year Awards! And just like every other thing on LowKick.com, it’s you who’s in charge. That’s right, LowKick.com visitors will vote every two days on who should receive the awards, based on 13 different categories.
This year also ends a decade, in which Mixed Martial Arts based itself as a legit sport. We’ll celebrate those 10 years with a special Fighter of the Decade and Event of the Decade Awards. End of the Decade Awards Winners will be announced during the last week of 2010.
Here’s a complete list of categories for LowKick.com End of the Year Awards:
* Fighter of the Decade
* Event of the Decade
* Fighter of the Year
* Fight of the Year
* One-Sider of the Year
* Breakthrough of the Year
* Event of the Year
* KO of the Year
* Submission of the Year
* Trash Talk of the Year
* Non-US Promotion of the Year
* MMA-related TV Show of the Year
* Video Blog of the Year
So, what are you waiting for? The Video Blog of the Year poll is already open. It’s time to vote!