- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
Liddell wants a knockout against Franklin at UFC 115
Chuck Liddell, MMA legend and UFC super veteran will face off against Rich ‘Ace’ Franklin at UFC 115, and will look to get back to winning ways after suffering KO losses at the hands of Rashad Evans and Shogun Rua. Liddell, who has been out of action for over a year has been spotted in some gym photos looking in great shape and I for one hope that we see the Ice man of old in action against Franklin. Here is what Chuck about the upcomong match;
“Like I said, being in shape the whole time, it’s not like I’m cutting a bunch of weight. I didn’t take a year off and get fat. I’ve been in shape for a long time. I didn’t start my camp at 250. I started at 224. I’m not worried about it. I’m in shape and ready to go. If Rich wants to push, I’ll push him as far as he wants to go. …I had plenty of time to adapt and prepare for Rich. It’s not a factor. This guy [Rich Franklin] is a quality opponent and a tough guy. I am planning to knock him out.”
Chuck’s record stands at 21-7 with 13 knockouts, many of the hardcore MMA fans will know that Chuck has been knocking people out since the 90’s and his recent form shows not much of what he is really made of. I hope we can see a comeback and a ko against Rich. Nothing against you ‘Ace’.