- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Kimbo vs Mitrione For UFC 113
During yesterday’s pre fight press conference ahead of UFC 109, company president Dana White took the opportunity to confirm Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson’s next opponent will be fellow TUF 10 competitor Matt Mitrione.
Slice cemented his place in the company with a unanimous win over Houston Alexander at The Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale, surprising Dana himself;
“I thought Houston Alexander would win that fight,” White said. “Kimbo Slice beat a guy I consider a real guy, a guy who’s fought some good guys and beaten them. [Alexander] knocked out Keith Jardine. He knocked out Alessio Sakara.”
Mitrione on the other hand, shocked many by knocking out the 6ft 6 265lb Marcus Jones. Mitrione’s attitude was widely criticized on the Ultimate Fighter for his attitude, feigning several injuries and showing an unwillingness to train. Slice, on the other hand, proved many doubters wrong, showing a fantastic attitude and complete respect towards others on the show, and has since continued trying to improve his mma game with Team Rampage