- UFC 179 Embedded Episode 4: You Will Die!
- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Kenny Florian defends King Mo, says he should be fighting in the UFC
Multi-time UFC title contender, Kenny Florian, shared his thoughts about the recent King Mo scandal. According to Florian, Mo made his mistakes, but so is the athletic commission that “forced” the former Strikeforce Light Heavyweight champion into an inappropriate remark on Twitter. Florian also stated that no one could or should question Lawal’s talent, and that he should be fighting in the UFC Light Heavyweight division.
Speaking at the UFC on Fuel TV 2 post-fight press conference, UFC President Dana White expressed his disappointed in King Mo’s comments on Twitter, making it clear that Lawal is not expected to fight for ZUFFA anytime soon. It looks like Lawal will not have to try his luck at Bellator 205lbs division.