- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Kenny Florian defends King Mo, says he should be fighting in the UFC
Multi-time UFC title contender, Kenny Florian, shared his thoughts about the recent King Mo scandal. According to Florian, Mo made his mistakes, but so is the athletic commission that “forced” the former Strikeforce Light Heavyweight champion into an inappropriate remark on Twitter. Florian also stated that no one could or should question Lawal’s talent, and that he should be fighting in the UFC Light Heavyweight division.
Speaking at the UFC on Fuel TV 2 post-fight press conference, UFC President Dana White expressed his disappointed in King Mo’s comments on Twitter, making it clear that Lawal is not expected to fight for ZUFFA anytime soon. It looks like Lawal will not have to try his luck at Bellator 205lbs division.