- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Kenny Florian defends King Mo, says he should be fighting in the UFC
Multi-time UFC title contender, Kenny Florian, shared his thoughts about the recent King Mo scandal. According to Florian, Mo made his mistakes, but so is the athletic commission that “forced” the former Strikeforce Light Heavyweight champion into an inappropriate remark on Twitter. Florian also stated that no one could or should question Lawal’s talent, and that he should be fighting in the UFC Light Heavyweight division.
Speaking at the UFC on Fuel TV 2 post-fight press conference, UFC President Dana White expressed his disappointed in King Mo’s comments on Twitter, making it clear that Lawal is not expected to fight for ZUFFA anytime soon. It looks like Lawal will not have to try his luck at Bellator 205lbs division.