- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
Kenny Florian defends King Mo, says he should be fighting in the UFC
Multi-time UFC title contender, Kenny Florian, shared his thoughts about the recent King Mo scandal. According to Florian, Mo made his mistakes, but so is the athletic commission that “forced” the former Strikeforce Light Heavyweight champion into an inappropriate remark on Twitter. Florian also stated that no one could or should question Lawal’s talent, and that he should be fighting in the UFC Light Heavyweight division.
Speaking at the UFC on Fuel TV 2 post-fight press conference, UFC President Dana White expressed his disappointed in King Mo’s comments on Twitter, making it clear that Lawal is not expected to fight for ZUFFA anytime soon. It looks like Lawal will not have to try his luck at Bellator 205lbs division.