- Urijah Faber Plans To Shake Up Featherweight By Defeating Frankie Edgar
- Rafael Dos Anjos: I Go In The Octagon To Kill A Guy
- Tyron Woodley Would Return To Meet Johny Hendricks At UFC 189
- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Junior dos Santos: UFC Heavyweight Title is coming to Brazil
“For a while my preparation is calm. I’m just getting stronger to start the explosion work later on. I’ve been focusing boxing, jiu-jitsu without forgetting takedown defense and also training takedown attacks. If the chance comes up I can put him down as well. The things are getting along well. I’m just anxious to know when this [fight] is going to be. The belt is coming to Brazil. I’ve got all the conditions to become the fourth Brazilian champion, currently.” – PortaldoValeTudo (via MMAMania)
Junior dos Santos will look to become the first UFC Undisputed Heavyweight Champion, facing the unbeaten Cain Velasquez next year. Nicknamed “Cigano” (Gypsy), dos Santos is currently 12-1 in his Mixed Martial Arts career, 6-0 in the UFC. The fight is expected to serve as a headliner for UFC’s reported mega-card on April 30th, which will take place at 50,000-capable Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.