- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
Junior Dos Santos: I proved I have a good takedown defense
Number one contender for the UFC Heaavyweight title Junior “Cigano” Dos Santos looked back at his victory over Shane Carwin in the main event of last night’s UFC 131, as well as the future bout against the reigning Champion Cain Velasquez. Dos Santos stated that the referee Herb Dean made a good decision not to stop the fight at the end of Round 1, and that he was happy to prove the quality of his takedown defense against Shane Carwin.