- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
Junior Dos Santos: I proved I have a good takedown defense
Number one contender for the UFC Heaavyweight title Junior “Cigano” Dos Santos looked back at his victory over Shane Carwin in the main event of last night’s UFC 131, as well as the future bout against the reigning Champion Cain Velasquez. Dos Santos stated that the referee Herb Dean made a good decision not to stop the fight at the end of Round 1, and that he was happy to prove the quality of his takedown defense against Shane Carwin.